Since our founding in 1986, MAPS has disbursed over $26 million to develop psychedelics and marijuana into prescription medicines and to educate the public honestly about the risks and benefits of these substances.
Your donation will help create a world where psychedelics and marijuana are available by prescription for medical uses, and where they can safely and legally be used for personal growth, creativity, and spirituality.
Every dollar has come from visionary individuals committed to our mission. For-profit drug companies have not invested because these compounds cannot be patented and are taken only a few times. We're also encouraging government agencies and major public foundations to support our research. For now, it's up to individuals like you to support the future of psychedelic medicine.
• Give $40 or more and receive the tri-annual MAPS Bulletin.
• Give $100 or more and receive one of the following MAPS-published books, plus the MAPS Bulletin.
- The Healing Journey by Claudio Naranjo, MD
- Healing with Entactogens by Torsten Passie, MD
- Honor Thy Daughter by Marilyn Howell, EdD
- Ayahuasca Religions by Beatriz Caiuby Labate, Isabel Santana de Rose, and Rafael Guimarães dos Santos
- Drawing It Out by Sherana Harriette Frances
- LSD: My Problem Child by Albert Hofmann, PhD
- LSD Psychotherapy by Stanislav Grof, MD
- The Secret Chief Revealed by Myron Stolaroff, MS
- The Ultimate Journey by Stanislav Grof, MD, PhD
• Give $250 or more and receive the above benefits, plus you can choose to receive a copy of Modern Consciousness Research and the Understanding of Art by Stanislav Grof. We’ll also send a one-year Bulletin subscription to a friend or colleague
• Give $500 or more and we'll give a one-year Bulletin subscription to a friend or colleague, plus the above benefits.
• Give $1,000 or more and receive the above benefits, plus invitations to attend special interactive webinars with MAPS' executive staff.
We'll contact you about how to redeem your benefit after you make your gift. We will not share your name, email, phone, or mailing address with anyone. Donations can be made anonymously, although sharing your name inspires others and increases public support for our work.